Become A Volunteer
Our volunteers form an integral part of our TBI family and assist in many different ways throughout the organisation. We do not underestimate the value that our volunteer team brings to the daily operation of all of our services, with thousands of hours delivered every year.
What is volunteering?
Formal volunteering is an activity that takes place in not for profit organisations and is undertaken:
- to be of benefit to the community and to the volunteer
- for no financial payment
- in designated volunteer positions only
Objectives of TBI Volunteering
- To support the goals of the TBI programs
- To maintain a flexible, responsive, professionally trained group of volunteers capable of providing timely and appropriate support to TBI programs
- To resource and to strengthen the community in which we operate
- Assisting with activities or running groups
- Helping with or running special interest programs
- Supporting fundraising activities
- Assisting with administrative tasks
- Working bees (Purim, Rosh Hashanah)
- Helping to support our festivals
- Providing entertainment
- Friendly visiting of people in hospital
- Telethon canvassing
- Coordinating and supporting our Festivals
- Become a Friendly visitor with our Caring Community support
- Administrative support – Archiving, helping with large volume mail outs
- Taking photographs for our many events we run
- High holiday ticket distribution
- Friendship club organization and food preparation
- Warden security over the High Holy Day Period
If this sounds like you, then we want you as part of our team!
Please contact the office on 9510 1488 or email email@example.com.
Your support will be greatly appreciated by the congregation and wider community.